Monday, April 09, 2007

I'm sick bitch!

I'm coming down with another cold, so I'm tired and I feel like shit. What better time to provide some lovely updates on life? Let's ride...

* First and most importantly, the hot wife is starting a new job tomorrow! If you don't congratulate her, I will take it as a personal insult towards me. Actually, this is a dream opportunity for her and she has worked very hard for years under less than ideal conditions to get where she is. I'm very proud of her. And... I look forward to the paychecks that are twice as big as before... We're rich bitch!

* Next up in importance... Braeden has sprung a tooth and has, at times, become the devil. He simply eats nice, angel Braeden and then spits him out some time later for no apparent reason. Little does devil Braeden know that all these little fits are being documented and he will pay later. Oh, he will pay. btw - no suggestions are needed here, for the devil cannot be tamed with things that work on normal children.

* When is it going to warm up so he can start sleeping out in the garage??!?!!? Where is global warming? I want it.

* Moving on. I actually did well in a poker tournament this weekend, placing 10th out of 144 players. Though doing that well does not mean I won any money. Everyone who finished better than me did, but no, not me. We call that the "bubble", and you don't want to go out on the bubble. It means you played for five and a half hours and only got a blistering headache from all the smoke. Which, I never used to support smoking bans, because I used to smoke myself. But if you smokers don't start dying faster, I'm going to have to start killing you myself. It would put you out of your misery, which is a good thing. And don't cry that it's hard to quit. I know. I smoked for nine years and quit. Toughen up and just do it. I'm not worried about second hand smoke, I'm just sick of smelling like a fuckin' chimney.

* I love the fact that I quit smoking. It really does make me feel like I'm better than people who smoke, and that's a wonderful feeling.

* I'm still irritated that I have apprarently not been able to turn certain members of my audience to some new music. Ok, I'm irritated that Stephanie doesn't like any of the music I post. I listen to a lot of different shit. She has to like something, right? Well, I'm going to keep trying until she says, "WOW! I love that! I'm going to run out and buy the CD tonight!!!" I always thought I would make the perfect dj, because like I said, I listen to a lot of different stuff. Although now I'm questioning myself, and I don't like that. I will not sleep until all of you have found a new artist you like... Stephanie - check the box for this week's music and let me know if I'm getting closer. If you like them, I will do an artist of the week post on them. Everyone else, trust me, you won't like it...

* Bow to your partner. G'day.

Nick

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home