Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lucky!

Here's an interesting story. Since you're probably too lazy to click thru to read it, I'll summarize.

Twin sisters, 29, buy a disposable camera. They take various pictures. In some they are topless. In some they are wearing underwear or undressing. In some there is a 5 year old boy.

Penny Crane, one of the sisters, told police that her sister bought the camera with the intention of taking pictures of them in their lingerie. She stated that the 5 year old was running thru the house when the pictures were being taken, and she didn't know he was in the picture(s).

Let me stop right there for a minute. A disposable camera? Topless pictures? Earth to Penny!

Continuing...

Police later questioned the 5 year old boy, who stated that he saw the women in various stages of undress.

$5 to anyone who can tell me what the hell is wrong with this story. Screw it, I'll tell you...

I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO SEE TWINS IN VARIOUS STAGES OF UNDRESS, AND I'M 27!!!

This little shit is 5, and he's gotten to see twins in various stages of undress! I didn't get to see a girl (now my wife) in various stages of undress in real person until I was 17! For those who are not real good at comprehending simple sentences, that means I've only seen one woman in various stages of undress (not counting strippers). One. And I'm 27. He's 5. Two. Women. In various stages of undress. Twins. TWINS!

To those who make that smartass comment that life isn't fair, I say, you got that damn straight...

Nick

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home