Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hump Day Quiz time!!!

Happy hump day! Remember, do it 'til it hurts. And then do this quiz.

1. Do you think burning the American flag should be a crime?

2. We went out for tacos last night. How many did I eat?

3. Are you mad at b for missing the Garrison Starr/Amy Correia concert? (the correct answer is yes) Do you think I should tell her that there is a Mason Jennings concert coming up near her, or do you think she would blow that one off too?

4. Do you think consensual adult incest should be regulated by the government?

5. If I decided to change my blog to a purely political blog, would you continue to read?

6. If the hot wife and I decided to travel to your city, how would you show us a good time? hot wife, if you answer, how would you show someone else a good time in our city?

7. Do you volunteer your time regularly? If so, how and where?

8. You discover a used condom in your 13 year old kid's room and they admit they're having sex with their bf/gf. How do you handle the situation?

9. You get to spend a day with one person, dead or alive, you've never met and is not related to you in any way. Who is it?

10. You get one question, and one question only to ask me, and I must answer it honestly. What is it?

Nick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home