Friday, March 16, 2007

Fuck You Friday

* I've had to cut ties with some of my links. It was sad to let them go, but if they're not posting, what's the point? I think I have an obligation to point my readers to blogs that actually post. Some people never update their links. I'm not like them, I like to keep things clean.

* People in general are posting very little these days. It's kind of boring actually. I'm too impatient to wait days and days to see you write that you have nothing to write about. Where's the creativity people? Maybe we need another group posting session. Anyone have any ideas?

* St. Patrick's Day is Saturday. A bunch of people who aren't Irish pretending to be Irish as an excuse to get hammered... What kind of holiday is that? A damn fine one I must say. I'm Irish, the hot wife is like almost all Irish, so a drinking we will be. Unfortunately I won't be attending festivities outside of the house, but Braeden and I intend to party it up.

* I have two poker tournaments this weekend. One of them is the last Juvenile Diabetes fundraiser for this year. It was a good time for a good cause. Although last weekend was kind of an eye opener. I was sitting between two guys who should have been dead because of diabetes, but luckily caught it in time.

* Fuck you, it's Friday.

Nick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home