Thursday, March 22, 2007

The wizard has spoken...

I'll answer the quiz questions now, because I have some time, but if you haven't answered yet and want to, please do :)

1. No.

2. I actually ate 4 tacos.

3. Yes, I am mad at her. I told her like a month in advance, and I know it would have been a great date for her and T :) And yes, I should tell her about the Mason Jennings concert. Or she could go to masonjennings.com and check it out herself :)

4. Yes, I do. And I don't care what dawn or her like-minded, incest-loving cronies on her blog say! You will never take me alive!!!

5. No, political blogs are boring, although I think I could make it interesting :) Scratch that, I know I could make it interesting.

6. If you came to our wonderful city, we would go out to our favorite hang out bar, the Colosseum, shoot some darts, drink a lot of Jaeger bombs and then go back to our house and have sex.

7. I don't regularly volunteer as much as I used to, but I do volunteer for Wisconsin Rottweiler Rescue from time to time. I did submit a volunteer application to the humane society but they apparently don't like me there. They never got back to me after three weeks, and when I emailed them they played dumb and unorganized.

8. Tough question isn't it? I really don't know what I would do. I was hoping someone would say something, and I could say, "yeah, thats what I would do!"

9. I'd hang out with Adam Sandler because I picture him living much like he did in Billy Madison. And hanging out by the pool all day, drinking and looking at nudie mags sounds like a jolly good time.

10. I'll answer the questions others have posed to me:
C asked: If you had to pick one US President dead or alive to have sex with whom would it be?

I'd have sex with JFK. He's the best looking President by a long shot, and I would guess there's a chance I'd probably get to see Marilyn Monroe or Jackie O. naked. And besides, he was Catholic and we all know Catholic men like to do other men (or boys) in the rear... He was probably pretty good at it.

Stephanie asked: Do you make fun of, or think less of, fat people?

I did when I was younger and less mature, but I have a little better grasp on life now. I think all people are beautiful in their own way, regardless of their outside appearance. So, no, I neither make fun of or think less of fat people. Besides, not like I've got a six pack or anything resembling one kickin' over here :)

hot wife inquires: If I came home with a bad haircut, would you tell me?

Probably not. If you said it was bad, I might not disagree, but I know better than to tell the truth in that situation.

As far as getting the address for our other blog, I told you how you can get it. You can email me and ask for it :) I will not post it to this blog or it would compromise our anonymity. I don't know why you would want that, but it's not going to happen.

Nick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home