Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Mish mash I was taking a bath

A mish mash of thoughts today:

There is a girl in our city who is on her way to becoming only the 4th person to survive human rabies. Miracles are common in our city. So give a good thought.

Unfortunately our city officials have no good thoughts and are now looking into charging residents for resurfacing our streets. I thought I already paid taxes, but whatever...

And we slaughter sheep inside the city limits now?

Looks like the unions are about to strike again, and they're bringing the flight attendants with them. Be on the lookout for nude flight attendant calendars next year... Thats ok with me, I hate flying, but Im neutral on nude calendars...

Condi is a good choice for Secretary of State, but man, is she bugly or what? Is it too much to ask to have decent looking politicians?

Friday the foster dog gets neutered. Friday is also his 1st birthday.... BWAHAHAHAHAHA IM EVIL!!! Happy Birthday Andy.... CHOP!!!!

Christmas present buying is the last strong hold out in my bid to eradicate myself of procrastination. Hey, I need at least one New Years resolution.

Tonight is a school night. 4 more classes to go. 4 more 6 packs of beer.

Its 1 o'clock, and Im going back to work.

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home