Saturday, October 30, 2004

Whose fault is it?

Whose fault is it that yesterday as I was trying to leave from work my car wouldnt shift out of park? And yes, I tried to move the steering wheel, and yes, I tried pushing the brake. Turns out that I had a faulty brake light switch, which in case you werent aware, can prevent you from shifting your car from park to reverse (or any other gear).

Did you read that right? I COULDNT SHIFT MY CAR OUT OF PARK!!!

Until yesterday I was not even aware that at any time I may have this problem. Not able to start, yes, I hope it doesnt happen, but I am aware that it can. Burnt out headlights, cracked windshields, broken stereo, I am aware that these can happen, because they have, with my piece of crap car. But not being able to shift out of park is a new one for me.

Did I mention that I couldnt shift my car out of park?

So who is to blame for this? VW? Nah, nothing ever is wrong with Volkswagens. I hate you Volkswagen. I hope whomever gets elected Tuesday taxes you right out of this coutry.
Maybe it was GWB? Afterall, he did get blamed for those nasty hurricanes that hit Florida this year. Its plausible that one of his policies is to blame for my faulty brake light switch that prevented me from shifting my car out of park.

Maybe it was bin Laden. Coincidence that his tape came out on the same day as my car wouldnt shift out of park? Probably...

Well folks, someone is to blame, but rest assured I will not sleep correctly until the problem is fixed. No one will have to sit in a car that wont shift out of park. No one.

Off to write the VW shiznits...

peace and vw
nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home