Friday, September 17, 2004

blog... huh huh... yeah.....

So hey, my first comment... neat. Thanks, I'll try not to let it get to my head. Didnt really get the blog.... roller.... thingamajiggie. Oh well.
I wonder how reporters and article... writer... people (what would be that job title?) deal with the fact that the public reads their thoughts. Do they feel obliged to discuss their own articles with people, or distance themselves from them? Take that chick from Sex and the City. Dont her own friends ever read her article? I never see them discussing it together. Is she ever forced to discuss her article topics afterwards? She's always giving advice, but it never seems to be directly related to her articles.
Ive written opinion articles for my local newspaper and people always want to talk about the issue with me. I guess I prefer to distance myself from my writing. Its almost a break from reality where I get to put my thoughts down in a way Im just not usually capable of communicating in person, or just dont want to. Im strange that way I guess.
I guess I just admitted to watching Sex and the City.... Crap.... Well it should be a goal for any guy to try to penetrate the female thought process. I like to think of it as entertaining research.... yup, thats it....
Well, back to shower doors......

peace-nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home