Friday, October 01, 2004

Let us self-reflect

A conversation the other night has led me into a period of self-reflection, in which Ive tried to think about my good and bad qualities. I feel like a dork for doing this, but maybe it will help to write them down. And what better place than my beloved blog that no one reads... Here goes.

Bad qualities:

1. Im anti-social. Its not that I dont like people. Wait, yes it is....

2. Im too opinionated. You're wrong, Im right... maybe this isnt a fault afterall.

3. Im overly sexually motivated. I know what you're thinking... what guy isnt? Lets just say its more of an obsessive compulsive disorder for me.

4. Im not a good communicator. I tend to keep things bottled up, which usually leads to temporary insanity, which leads to me killing another one of my neighbors and burying them in my backyard. Just kidding, just making sure you're still awake...

Ok, good qualities:

1. Im nice, in person. I think I was brought up to have good manners and treat people with respect. Yup, Im nice. Real nice. Really really nice.

2. I like animals. Yup, Im a sucker.

3. Im mellow. I guess this could go into either category, depending on the situation. But I like a more laid back personality, so its a good quality to me.

4. Im original. What? Havent you been paying attention this whole time?

Ok, so that was, uh, therapeutic. I guess the bad qualities win in significance. Oh well, at least I can use this incredibly cool blog to pass my insecurities and flaws off on others. I need a beer.

peacenick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home