Monday, October 18, 2004

Guys are dumb

Yup, Ive already been thru how women are complicated, the natural progression is... onto how men are dumb. Most men.... are really dumb. Ive always had this great idea of how I was going to write a book, basically an idiots guide to women. Not because I know women, I dont, but because I know guys.

We'll call the first chapter - Everyone knows all you want to do is get laid, you dont tell the woman that you f'ing moron. Maybe its the women who are morons. Who falls for this crap? Hey - I dont want a relationship, I only want sex from you. Gee, yeah, ok, I have no self esteem, what the hell...

Second chapter. Dont touch, pour water on, try to get into bed or ditch for someone else the girl you are on a first date with. One would hope some of these things would be no brainers, but apparently some of my fellow men cannot grasp the simple concepts of personal space and basic manners.

Third chapter. Everyone knows all you want to do is get laid, you dont tell the woman that you f'ing moron. Oh wait, that was chapter one. Oh well, its important enough to go thru again. And again and again and again until you understand how important this is.

I hate stereotypes, but I have to admit, if I were a woman I would be a lesbian. Not because I like women now, or a woman, but because men are just dumb. At least most of the half way decent looking ones are.

I think the problem is that way back in grade school the guys were split into basically two groups. One group was the normal looking, athletic boys, and the other group was the nerdy looking, well, nerds. Well the nerds never get any exposure to women, so they end inexperienced and, well, nerdy. The jocks turn into idiots. This is a long process, and I dont have time to go thru it all, but trust me, thats what happens. Those who can manage to either escape both groups, or live amongst both groups turn out to be the winners. Unfortunately for women, there arent many.

So, we're left to educate the rest. Its a tough job, and a thankless one, but hey, Im used to it. You're welcome. Off to start my book...

peacenick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home