Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Need beer.

Why is it the one day I actually feel like going to the bar and getting drunk, I have school? I guess its that thing where you want what you cant have. Or maybe the better question is - why cant we have what we want? No... thats a stupid question....
Dont you hate it when people say - "there are no stupid questions"? I would estimate that about 80% of all questions are stupid. Alright, maybe not 80%, but c'mon.... no stupid questions?
Alright, enough with the stupid stuff. So Ive noticed the blogger world is becoming increasingly creative with their .html codes. Im not going to say this is stupid (see previous sentence) but isnt the whole point of a blog to be simple and to the point? If you want funky .html coding, why not just make a website?
Im going to resist this trend and stick with the basic black backround, white lettering. I think its cool these days to be basic. Everyone else is trying to be all fancy and I think that just takes away from the real point of this blog stuff, what people have to say. Of course, what do I know... I just rag on other people for the.... um... uncool stuff they do on their blogs. I wonder if anyone is complaining about what I do in mine..... Well, let me know if you see anything.

peace
nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home