Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I thought school was hard...

Remember seeing on tv how people were studying for their college courses, reading tons of books, and basically dedicating their whole lives to school? Those people are dumb. If you just procrastinate and do everything at the last minute, preferably the day of your class, you will retain the information you need much better. In general, procrastination is the way to go. Trust me, I know what Im talking about here.
For example, I just learned Ohms Law in like 10 minutes over my lunch hour, leaving me plenty of internet surfing time and of course, time to write in my beloved blog. I just have to remember: I = V+R or is it V x R? V over R??? F*CK! How about that.... F over UCK.... I have some F over UCK divided by ING reading to do..... Oh well, I'll do it before my class.

***

On another note. Will you people stop putting your stupid poetry in your blogs? Gawd... We all know you ripped off 15 other poems from the internet, changed a couple of words and are now claiming it as your own. There is no way people can possibly still be coming up with poems creatively romanticizing the wind and rain and pretty little flowers. Write your dumb poem on a restaurant napkin, give it to your boyfriend or girlfriend and quit subjecting us to your pathetic attempts to sound mature and sophisticated.
Poetry is now #6 on my list of things not to put on your stupid blog that no one reads.

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home