Thursday, September 16, 2004

Is it Friday yet?

Man, what a week. I do adoptions for a Rottweiler Rescue group called MidAmerica Rottweiler Rescue. Its been nuts lately! There are literally dogs all over the place, and their situations are constantly changing as our team of volunteers tries to put them anywhere they can before they are put to sleep.
If you ever want more stress than one person can handle, try coordinating, or even just being involved in, the placement of dozens of dogs, throughout 10 states, over email, while at work.... I like to give it hell during the week, but man, Im looking foward to downing a few beers this weekend.
Which reminds me, Ive been meaning to plug my favorite beer, since I dont think many people know about it. Its Blue Moon beer, its made by Coors, and it goes great with an orange slice and some barbecue pizza. Its a great beer, a little cloudy, but dont let that fool you. Its very smooth, and does not have a funky taste like some domestic import wannabes. So put down your boring Bud Light, or Miller if you are one of those sickos, and give a real beer a shot.
Its amazing how much you have to prod people to actually try something new... If you like the radio, only drink Miller and and have a pnk blog, you need to leave, go find the highest building with a window, and jump. Live a little you boring.... ah, why am I wasting my time... I have training to go to...

peacenick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home