Thursday, September 09, 2004

I still like the word blog...

So somewhere between waiting for my next meeting and voting for Lucky's cutest female bartender, I start flipping thru blogs, which has become a daily thing for me. Hey, gotta keep an eye on the competition... So right after the one with the two girls kissing in the rain... you know the one, dont lie... I catch the top of a blog with the most obnoxious statement Ive probably ever seen. It said - "If you aren't mad, you aren't paying attention." Well, now Im fricken mad... how stupid can one person be?
This is the problem with the world today. People are too friggin' busy being mad or frustrated or offended. I should hate my country, my boss and everyone around me because they are all out to get me and bring me down.
Here's my obnoxious saying - "If you aren't mad, good, enjoy you're life for once you fricken' automaton." I actually had to look automaton up to make sure I was using it correctly. That's a sad fact in and of itself, but I think it flows with the rest of my saying, so Im going to leave it.

***

Switching gears, time for a plug. If you are interested in knowing who my hero is, its Bart Brejcha from www.design-engine.com I was lucky enough to get some training from Bart (paid for, thank God) and he is hands down one of the brightest young business owners Ive ever met. His group of masterminds down there in the Windy City host "fight club" style debates on anything from the economy to CAD software. If you are into design, any type of design or even just wishing you were super cool, check out their website. Especially the feature on the Orange Skin Party... damn Bart, you the man, you the man...

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home