Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Writers block already?

Man, this blogging stuff is hard work. You have to come up with somewhat original material, otherwise you really will be writing to no one. Which is more than likely the case anyhow, but, hey, one can dream.
So I think I will stay away from the political stuff for the most part, too many people talking about that already. Probably means no sports either, except for the occasional rip on the Packers punting unit... So no politics and no sports, agreed? If you want to read about Bush vs. Kerry, try CNN. And sports, well, ESPN of course.
That leads me to today's topic, which strangely enough I just thought up. What you should NOT put in your stupid blog that no one reads....

1. Song lyrics. Post the stupid song title, if we want the lyrics we will look them up.

2. Really stupid pictures. I dont like pictures, they're dumb. Especially yours.

3. Pink. I hate pink. Dont use it.

4. lke, rly fnky riting n stuf. Show some intelligence, eh?

5. Foreign language... stuff.... I only speak English. Comprendes?

Yeah, so that's about it. It's only 5 things, but I only get an hour for lunch.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home