Monday, May 07, 2007

I think I seen a butt! Oh wait, it was an elbow...

I have a couple of minutes before I pick Braeden up, so thought I would throw this in quick. There's apparently this photographer that goes around the world with a whole slew of people willing to get naked and let him take pictures of them.

That's weird, because usually unless I pay women... they don't get naked for me. And I'm always willing to take pictures, if that's what it takes. What's this guy got that I don't?

Anyways, they broke the record (previously owned by... them) recently when 18,000 people stripped naked in Mexico City. 18,000! I'm comfortable with my body and all, and don't consider nudity a big deal, but no fucking way am I hanging around 18,000 nude people.

Would you?

And now. Your moment of Zen... (photo compliments of Spencer Tunick)



Nick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home