Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dawn's turn...

Dawn's turn to interview...

1. If you had to cast living actors to play you and your wife in a new movie who would you choose?

Adam Sandler and Drew Berrymore

2. Do you believe in psychic phenomenon? Have you ever experienced it?
No, I don't really believe in psychic anything. I tend not to believe in things that are not easily proven, which is why I don't believe in a God. I have always been kind of fascinated with Nostradamus though LOL

3. If you could choose the very last thing you would see before you die, what would it be?
Thank you Dawn, this is exactly what I need to be thinking about at eight in the morning... I guess if I had to choose something, I would like to see my wife and son laughing and playing together. Any other really depressing questions you want to ask???

4. Have you ever considered joining the military? Which branch would you choose?

I've never seriously considered joining the military. I'm a loser. If I was going to join, I guess I would probably pick the Marines. No real logic behind that answer, but I've never given it much thought prior to this.

5. If you were to become the sex slave of one person from history, who would you want it to be?
I would make a great sex slave, wouldn't I? I'm pretty willing to do just about anything (nympho), and I think that's an important characteristic for a sex slave.

I think I would pick Mary Todd Lincoln. While she wasn't the cutest historic figure, there would be benefits. For one, most historians paint her as a little nuts, so I'm sure the sex would probably be very interesting. Two, a man of my sexual caliber would clearly put that Abe guy to shame, and that would be a big ego boost for me. And third, I would get an up close and one of a kind perspective into one of my favorite historic periods - the US Civil War.

Nick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home