Monday, May 07, 2007

Monday Monday... na na nanana

* I took the day off today so I could take one of our dogs into the vet. He didn't eat all weekend and was very uncomfortable. Some couple hundred dollars later, we still don't know the deal, but they're running urine and blood tests. He did eat some breadsticks and treats this morning and is outside with the runs, so all that is promising. Hopefully it passes.

* Having the day off when you usually don't have any time otherwise is strange. There are a gazillion things I could do, but who knows where to start? I really need to be a stay at home dad :) Think of how much time we'd have together!

* Took 6th out of 25 players in a poker tournament yesterday. That's right where I need to be to make my goal of averaging in the top 25%. Yay. Me.

* I've invalidated my original executive decision to not allow comments. You can now comment, unmoderated again. Just don't be stupid.

* The hot wife is going to take her real estate license exam this week! Wish her luck :)

* I'm going to take a nap now.

Nick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home