Monday, April 23, 2007

Don't you know who I am?

Glad to see someone stole my idea and made a meme of it ... but whatever. I'll play along. First up, Not So Anonymous Confessions asks:

1. How did you meet your wife?

When we were seniors in high school, my best friend starting going out with the hot wife. So, I started going out with her friend. We started hanging out thru the transitive property and became really good friends. When we were both almost simultaneously dumped (losers), we decided that we would be much happier with each other. And the rest kiddies, is history.

2. As a dad, what types of things do you want to teach your son?

I would like to teach my kid independence, respect for other people/things and good manners. Things which I think are currently being lost in our society.

3. What are your favorite things?
3a. all-time favorite movie


Old School

3b. favorite song

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

3c. favorite food you never grow tired of

bacon cheeseburger

3d. favorite place to spend a Sunday afternoon

playing poker

3e. favorite childhood memory

9th grade when I did LSD for the first time. Six or seven of us slept over at a friend's house, whose mom was gone for the weekend. It was a crazy, crazy night. I think I was up for something like 27 hours straight.

4. What is one strong belief you hold that you will debate over with others?

Social Security private accounts are a good idea.

5. What’s the most romantic thing you ever did for/with your wife?

I think when I proposed to her was probably the most romantic thing I've done. First I had to convince her friends to drag her out of the house so I could execute the plan. Then I hung dozens of fake rings from the ceiling all over our apartment with fishing line. Covering all the rings were folded pieces of paper with - Will you marry me? - written on them. One of the rings was the real deal, so she had to go thru all of them to find it. And then I did the usual get down on one knee and proposed to her. We have it on videotape somewhere, maybe someday I could post it :)

And then of course, every meme comes with ridiculous demands...

* Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me"
* I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
* You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
* You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
* When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Nick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home