Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Thinking... wondering... wishing...

- Is it an unwritten rule that college websites have to suck ass? I go to two colleges. Both have the shittiest websites ever. Heaven forbid they have any useful information, like maybe a school calendar, or online registration that actually works, maybe even what books you may need for a certain class. I know, I'm pushy, but I pay a lot of money for this crap. For $300 a credit, they should have websites that are at least up to date…

- I'm not quite sure what the sun looks like anymore. It's been cloudy for two weeks.

- I was thinking about the friends that I went to the football game with, who I would say consist of about half of my friends that I grew up with, and still hang out with. All three have kids. All three are not with the women they had kids with. All three women are truly evil bitches. Did I miss something growing up?

- There's no better feeling than spilling just a couple of drops of cappuchino, on your tan pants, just to side of your zipper. "no…. I didn't piss my pants. I spil... oh nevermind…"

- When you're having sex, with the goal of getting pregnant, is there a line that shouldn't be crossed with regard to fantasies or roll playing? Are three-some fantasies out? What about bi-sexual fantasies? What about masturbation fantasies, because ya know… you can't masturbate when you're trying to get pregnant. You gotta save that stuff for the real deal. Masturbation is like heroin. Because… uh… it's hard to give up. I guess it's like a lot of other addictive things, but it’s funner to say something is like heroin. Is funner even a f-ing word? Funner. It sounds funny. Funner sounds funny?

- Damn, where's the f-ing sun???

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home