Wednesday, December 14, 2005

How can girls be so mean?

So I open the internet to do some lunchtime browsing. I'm even thinking of this post I want to write. So I start looking for this picture of this chick in this Nokia commercial, Jill. The commercial is basically Jill sitting on her bed, talking about how she dumps her boyfriend, David, and finally erases his name from her Nokia phone. It's stupid, but if you look closely, at the end of the commercial, her eyes like bug out of her head as she's talking. Now that would have made for one funny post....

Anyways, so, I'm looking for this picutre, because I was sure that someone beat me to it and posted it somewhere... I mean, this is the internet for crying out loud...

Instead. I find... http://www.mensactivism.org/article.pl?sid=05/12/06/202225&mode=threaded&threshold=-1

Oh. My. F-ing. God.

How did I find it? Well, turns out they either wrote a letter in reference to this very commercial, or just posted one, that was sent to Nokia accusing it of "misandry", and complaining that it was "MEAN SPIRITED and supports the offensive societal bias that male bashing is perfectly acceptable, desirable, and even fun." The letter goes on to point out that the viewing audience actually knows nothing about poor David, and questions why we should side with Jill.

IT'S A F-ING COMMERCIAL FOR A PHONE YOU SISSY! I don't think they're asking you to F-ING SIDE WITH JILL!!!

I'll tell you what I would like to do... I would like to file a lawsuit on behalf of all men who are NOT ninnies to have this website shut down, and have all their members executed. I'm just shocked that there is a website out there, with a bunch of pansies who just cry and whine about "misandry" and "mean spirited male bashing". I'm shocked. I really am.

I don't even know what the hell misandry means...

Let me go find out... uh... google... misandry... A HA!

mi·san·dry (mĭ-săn'drē) n.
Hatred of men.

Are these people serious? It is actually a word? I always thought the word for hatred of men was "playa-hata".

I don't get it. Are these gay guys? No, that can't be. Gay guys are always friends with women. Who are these people? And what the hell are they doing trying to represent all men in the quest to end misandry?

Have no fear, my fellow non-ninny-men... I will not rest until these people are dead. All three of them.

peace nick

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home