Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The culmination of the vacation

There is one thing I love about the holiday season. No, not gift giving. Or eating, although I've done enough of that for everyone this year... It's the vacation. I get a shit load of it. Because where I am employed is ruled with an iron fist by a large and powerful union, we get quite a few days off around Christmas and the New Year. Although this year sucked, because Christmas and New Years are on weekends... I've still had way too much time off.

Have I mentioned that I get a crap load of vacation yet? Are you jealous? I hope so. I'm jealous of myself, really...

Anyways, you may all be wondering what I have been doing with all this time off... So, things I have done (or have happened) on my vacation, which is only less than half over mind you...

- I got drunk. And puked. Like five times. The night before Christmas Eve we went out and whooped it up. Big f-ing mistake people. I said I was only going to have one. One turned into eight, with a couple of shots. It turns out that Christmas Eve SUCKS when you are hung over. I thought I said that I was never going to do this shit again... I'm just glad I don't have my own kids yet (we'll get to that).

- We were invited to be swingers. Doesn't that sound fun? Um, no, it's actually quite uncomfortable. The worst part I think is the fact that she asked him to marry her. And she was trying to get us to swing. Can you see what the problem in this relationship is? He has no balls. I'd be willing to bet that she might actually have some. I'm not taking the chance that she pulls out whips and chains and beats my ass... "Uh, I think we're going to pass on the domin... er, swinging tonight. Yeah, we just have the whole Christmas Eve with the family thing going on tomorrow..." Yikes. *Note to self - never answer their damn phone calls again...

- Sex. Yeah, it turns out this getting pregnant thing is a little more complicated when you are actually trying. When you're not, then it all works out. So, we're back to having sex. A lot. My boys may think this is funny now, you know, screwing off when they get in there and are supposed to be looking for the Mother Ship... but let me tell ya, if this goes another month, no one is going to be laughing then...

That's all for today. I'm off to play with my presents.

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home