Monday, December 05, 2005

Can you feel the love tonight?

I love a good review, and we get one today from mergrl over at An Extraordinary Ordinary Life:

I Think Washing Your Hands is Stupid: love, love, love Nick. He is very funny and has the most interesting topics :0)

The first thing I thought when I read this, was, wow... that's really nice! It is. It's a good feeling to get compliments on something you put a lot of time into.

The second thing I thought was, damn, don't lie to people and get their hopes up! I'm not that funny.

Anyways, let's thank mergrl for the kind words. And visit her site. You'll like it, because I like it.

In other news, it's go week for me and the boys as we set out in search of the hot wife's holy grail (egg). Because I realize this is never a for sure thing, I thought a little prayer would be in order. Let's begin:

Dear Lord
Our training is complete
our confidence, high as can be
As we set out upon our mission
provide us light, so we can see

Dear Lord
Though we have never seen it
we know our destination
And we'll party when we get there
to start the grand gestation

Dear Lord
Though we are all strong
this is a competition
And our commander has but one request
please let only one of us in

Dear Lord
We are ready
the time has come
Set us free
let's have some fun

Amen

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home