Monday, December 12, 2005

This blog is too much pressure...

I really hope all of the sex I've had in the past week results in the conception of a child, because I'm just running out of topics for you guys. It's not that I don't have the desire to write, it's just that I have the desire to be interesting, and nothing seems all that interesting lately.

I was going to write a post about gay marriage, since it looks like Wisconsin will be another state to vote on banning it next November. Too intense though.

I could talk about how I played poker on Saturday for nine and a half hours and won $75. Boring.

Or how I forgot to call the hot wife and let her know that I wouldn't be home until 3:30 the next morning… let's not go there...

I could talk about a conversation that occurred in the above mentioned poker game about a friend who is potentially interested in another friend's ex-wife, who just so happens to be friends with the first friends ex-wife. Nah… too soap operaish.

Or how you shouldn't get your meat where you make your bread, which was my advice to the first friend's comment that he wanted to get with a co-worker. Bleh. I don't even know how to make that funny or interesting. But you shouldn't do it, either way.

eh, I've got nothing.

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home