Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's going to be a rock star year...

I know, it's cliché, but my brain is not functioning enough yet to come up with a real post. So, I'm going to do my New Year's resolutions. I have about 8 gazillion every year, but this year we'll wittle them to the top 10. Because I like doing top 10s... Let's begin:

10. Only drink water at home during the week

9. Limit alcohol consumption to weekends (except special occasions, and hard days at work… and eating out...) F&*$ it… let's just make this one, limit alcohol consumption to nights and weekends. Screw #10.

8. Be able to run a 5k, without dying

7. Have rock star abs

6. Get my hot wife pregnant

5. Get my first tattoo

4. Finish my Associate's Degree

3. Visit a state or country I've never been to

2. Volunteer at least once for a good cause

1. Finish painting the garage… green, not brown...

As you can see, this is going to be a great year. If all goes according to plan, I will have a rock star body with a rock star tattoo, my garage will be painted, a child will grace our presence and I'll actually have a degree for all millions I've spent on schooling.

What else can you ask for?

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home