Thursday, December 01, 2005

Mowing the lawn in December???

One of the things I love about our society is our constant willingness to change with trends. Some societies aren't that way, and do things now the same way they have for generations. One of the trends I'm most excited about, that has really only come about in the past few decades… is, our willingness to… hmmm, how do I say this… shave our nether-region. Mow the lawn, if you will.

But like with anything of a sexual nature, and I blame religion for this, there is a certain taboo to discussing the mowing of the lawn. Luckily for women, there is always more discussion about what is and what isn't acceptable as far as bodily maintenance.

Not so much for men. Men tend to keep to themselves in regards to what they do with the bodies, other than, you know, working out and massive bodily injuries… Never, ever, is the topic of mowing the lawn brought up. At least as it applies to men. Talking about women doing it is standard practice of course.

Because of this, there isn't really a standard for men on what, or how, to… mow the lawn. Now… I've only been with the hot wife, so I don't know this for fact, but I'm pretty sure it is standard practice for women to, either shave everything, or shave everything except a small portion between the lower stomach and the… nether region. At least I hope this is standard practice, because any more hair than that is just gross.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality, so I have no problem saying that I think men should mow the lawn. Fully. I know… it sucks, and there is a serious risk of irreparable damage. But this isn't the 70s anymore. Mouth to nether-region contact is in style these days, thanks in large part to our former President, and it ain't cool to have that stuff getting in the way.

There fellas… now we have a standard. Mow. The. Lawn.

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home