Thursday, November 17, 2005

Current event type things...

You know, there's a lot of issues out there these days. Usually I try to keep up by reading blogs and other websites, but, everyone has a slant on everything. There isn't a straight answer to the world's problems that I can see. Not to mention that I have just been too busy lately to keep up like I wish I could. So, I went to the source this morning, to get the real schnizzle.

Me: God... welcome back.

God: Glad to be back.


Me: Ummm... the last time we spoke was right after Hurricane Katrina. Dude, I said get one person... not the whole friggen southern coastline. What's up?

God: Hey, you want a favor, this guy wants a favor, that guy wants a favor... By the time all was said and done... well, you know what happened.


Me: Uh, yeah, ease up a little next time, would ya? Anyways... I wanted to talk about some current issues facing the world today. Thought I would come right to you to get the low down. George Bush. Did he or did he not manipulate intelligence in the lead up to the Iraq War?

God: You know, Saddam got away from me. I told him that if he didn't straighten up, I was sending someone after him. He didn't listen. It was for the best.


Me: I know, he was a bad dude. But the intelligence... good or bad?

God: Bad. But the ends justified the means. Try throwing that one back at the Left... since they're always saying it...


Me: I stay away from politics. But that was funny. Ok, next topic. Abortion... in the constitution or not?

God: It's cool and all, but definately not in the constitution. I thought I gave ya'll the ability to read?


Me: You did... you did... Um... let's see... Britney and K-Fed. What. The. Hell?

God: Hahahahaha.... No? Sorry... I'll fix it...


Me: Thanks. Any chance you could lighten the load on me a bit? Things have been a little too busy for my liking lately.

God: No. Next?


Me: Milwaukee Bucks. 5-2 holmes... Going to the playoffs???

God: Not with that guy coaching...


Me: Figured as much. Is my hot wife pregnant yet?

God: Hey man, I gotta run! Catch up with ya later!


Me: NO WAIT!!! IS MY WIFE PREGNANT???? .....dammit.....

peace nick

1 Comments:

Blogger Kay said...

That's a pretty funny conversation.
I think you've got everyone who reads you waiting...

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home