Friday, November 19, 2004

Just slighty stoopid

I realize its been a while since Ive plugged, well, anything. So, with that, I want to plug a band that I really like and I don't think is very well known. Slightly Stoopid is out of California and almost sound like a Sublime off-shoot. Indeed, if I have my facts correct, they were founded by the late leader of Sublime, Brad Nowell.
I haven't listened to many of their other cds, other than their live radio album - Acoustic Roots. If you like acoustic guitar, this is definately the album for you. A really unique mixture of acoustic guitar and reggae. And trust me, these guys rock on acoustics....
Like I said, I haven't listened to a lot of their other stuff, but from what I have heard, it is quite Sublime-esque... if that makes sense. Just go to the website, download a couple of songs, and then go buy the cds... I can't do it all for you...

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home