Thursday, March 08, 2007

i think homeless people are stupid...

I plan to get to the quiz at some point, but I wanted to give it a couple of days, in case anyone else wants to do it. I don't want to influence anyone. But, like I've said before, I have so many things to post about, I just don't want to wait around for a few days.

I'm going to tell you something that I'm sure won't shock a lot of you. I hate Michael Moore. No, not because he's a liberal douche bag and I'm not. I actually love liberals. But because his "documentaries" suck. They really should be considered liberal conspiracy theories that don't even make sense, supported by simply taking what people say, taking it out of context and cobbling it all together with some liberal, geeky voice-over. I know, tell us how you really feel, right?

I'm pretty sure I could follow anyone around with a camera all day, get them to talk about certain things, and then take what they say and by chopping it up and taking it out of context, make them say just about anything I want. Eventually we all say stupid things. Even I, as incredibly smart and entertaining as I am, say incredibly stupid things from time to time, and I'm sure some moron like Michael Moore would have a field day with me.

Case in point...

I'm driving with a friend the other day in front of our office and I notice there are workers simply cutting the Christmas lights off the trees, instead of unwrapping them and saving them. Apparently someone with a degree in Economics at one time determined that it would be more cost effective to simply buy new lights every year, as opposed to all the work it takes to take them down and store them.

So, I think for like two seconds and then I say probably the stupidest thing I could have possibly said at that point...

"Couldn't they just take them down and give them to homeless people or something?"

*Cue Michael Moore's obnoxious voice-over.

Nick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home