Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Just call me, Victor Crackerass

I have to admit, I was a little surprised by some of the answers to the quiz. I wish I had more readers so I could get a better sample size, but that's neither here nor there. And you may be thinking I just pulled these little questions from my own nether region, but oh no, I wouldn't waste your time like that. Well, ok, some questions I just threw out there to make it a little more interesting... Let's review.

Question #1 I asked whether you would take advantage of a romantic getaway including all the accommodations, including an in-room pool, slide, hot tub, etc... Everyone was rather enthusiastic in answering that they would. And I ask because a few co-workers and myself had this very conversation yesterday. Most wouldn't. I said I would too, but they made very good cases regarding the cleanliness of such rooms. Really, think about that, and then reconsider your answer. I'd still go. I figure, if I roll around in some dry splooge, no one's probably the wiser... That's just me though. A comment made about what's in the pool, which is probably never drained or properly cleaned, kind of made me think twice though...

Question #2 was about the State of the Union. It was just a relevant current event type thing. We watched some, but the whole state of politics in this country just pisses me off these days. I'm all for exiling them all and starting from scratch.

Question #3 was to gauge your feelings on race. The definition of racism is discrimination or prejudice based on race. There is indeed a Congressional Black Caucus, which is a group of black congressional members who meet to discuss legislation, or whatever. Recently a new congress member asked to join because he represents a mainly black district. He was denied "membership" because he is white. Think about that for a while.

Question #4 I find a very interesting question. I think most men... wait, stop. I HOPE most men do at least some clean up. But what percentage do you think will admit to it? And no way is anyone waxing their nuts, are you crazy!

Question #5 I was a little surprised at. I thought more people cared, with the way that women follow celebrities these days. Truth be told, I find it a little obnoxious that we parade celebrities out in front of the world to pat them on the back all the time. Oscars, Grammies, this award, that award... Don't we give them enough by seeing the movies? Now we have to give them awards too? Maybe a better question would have been - who will be the first to make an ass of themselves by getting all political after they get their award? Is anything more obnoxious than a political celebrity?

Question #6 I was just putting out some feelers for the weekend.

Question #7 I was surprised again. Not only do I think a majority of women pay men lip service by saying they would have sex with another women, there is no way 99% of women would let their husband/bf have sex with another man. I think the former percentage probably find male gay sex repulsive. You may not want to admit that, but I'd bet the farm on it. There's a reason that dirty talk never involves man on man action. Does it involve girl on girl action? Seriously... I'm asking... does it?

Question #8 I'm just trying to figure out where the hell everyone went... My gut feeling is that blogging by normal, every day people like us hit it's peak about 6 months ago. Now you either get tons of hits, or no hits. Oh well, we press on.

Question #9 I was just looking for something to do Friday night.

Question #10 I asked because it's always fun to imagine yourself a rich millionaire. Living in a city where 100s have struck it rich with the lottery, it's a common discussion anytime the lottery hits $100 million. Tonight's drawing is $240 million. That's a lot of cash people, and I intend to win it. And if I do, I'm going to become a professional poker player and do lots of travelling with my beautiful wife and super cool son.

Well, that was a lot of fun. Thanks for playing. And hey, maybe make up your own quiz. It's fun.

Nick

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home