Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Art of the week

I guess since I need to retool my wonderful graffiti book for the kids idea, we'll continue on with ideas from people who are better at coming up with ideas. And this is an interesting one. It's basically a plug with a receiver in it. You turn on your music player in one room, and it transmits the signal to this plug, which you then plug into any outlet in your house.

I think as the world becomes more and more wireless, we'll see more things like this, which is cool. My friends are still amazed sometimes when we're in a conversation, and to settle something, I whip out the laptop and pull it up on the internet. One particular friend hates this because he likes to make shit up, assuming I can't easily find out the truth. But they always look around the laptop wondering how I can get the internet without connecting directly to a modem. Wireless baby. It's the wave.

If you're old school like me, you are still hooking your Ipod up to a spare set of computer speakers. It's not realistic to move it from room to room when you're cleaning or partying. Something like this would solve that problem. I like it. Watch for it.

Nick

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home