Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Sorry I'm late...

I'm a little late here, but this is a post from the archives... Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Shalom, whatever you celebrate, keep celebrating it.

Again, this is from last year...
**********

After we got home from eating some kick ass hibachi last night, we frosted some cookies. Well, the hot wife frosted some cookies, I just screwed around and played Christmas music. But I figured, since I didn't get Christmas cards out to any of you, that I would do a play instead. It's a silent play, kind of like Silent Night, but a play... and better.

I call it.... uh... You a Big Fine Cookie, Why Don't You Back That Ass Up. No...no... wait, um, Blue Balls. Nah, that's stupid... Ah, screw it, on with the play...














































I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you have a safe and wonderful Holidays. May your balls be red and sparkly, not blue...

peace nick

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home