Monday, December 04, 2006

Art of the week

Since having a child, I can appreciate this. It doesn't show it well in the picture, but the seat can move up and down to whatever height is comfortable or desired. And for young bucks like mine, folds down into a bed nicely, which no stroller I have seen does.

For some strange reason Braeden prefers sleeping in the slightly inclined position. For the first week or so he almost exclusively slept in his car seat. Perhaps we've ruined him... Oh well, he has a recliner in his room, if he doesn't like his flat bed, it's all his...

This stroller still doesn't beat the Jeep stroller with speakers that you can plug your MP3 player into, but it's still a pretty cool idea.

Plus their website gets a big fat F- for not including PRICES!!! I can't begin to explain how much I hate websites for cool products that refuse to put prices up. It tells me one thing... it's prohibitively expensive, and I don't like to be told that.

Hat tip designverb and thecoolhunter.

Nick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home