Tuesday, December 19, 2006

How you doin'?

dawn asked how the hot wife is handling motherhood. For whatever reason, the hot wife has not blogged since the Braeden was born. I don't blame her. She's been very busy. Blogging regularly is a tough thing to do, especially this time of year. Besides no one having time to write, it appears few have time to read and/or comment. So I guess it is up to me to update everyone on how she is doing. Like I mentioned, the hot wife is very busy. Between work, Braeden and regularly, uh... "spending time" with me, there hasn't been much time for anything else. But I have never seen her happier. She absolutely loves being a mother, and her and Braeden are awesome together.

The hot wife is one of those special people who can juggle work, a family and all the things that go with running a house, and never ever complain. She may not be the best poker player (she can never remember what the hands are), but in everything else she does, I'm always amazed at her ability to get everything done and still be in a great mood.

Maybe it's just the time of year, and everyone is in a pretty good mood anyways. I know I am. I don't know what it is about this year, but I feel more festive than usual. I feel happy, healthy, and like I accomplished something this year. Obviously having a baby is an accomplishment, at least I think it is. But as far as a family goes, things couldn't be better at the hot wife and hot husband household. And hey, we might even get our Festivus cards out on time this year, which would be a first...

Oh, and I almost forgot, I applied and got accepted to the University of Wisconsin at Stout, so I'm pretty excited about that. 10 years, 3 different colleges, 1 degree... college is the life, let me tell ya... And, they let me play in the college poker tournaments online, which is kind of nice. Although I've yet to win anything...

Nick

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home