Monday, October 16, 2006

So close, yet so far away...

The hot wife and I have been talking lately about how nervous we are about the upcoming birth of our child. I won't lie, I'm nervous. Big time. But I have no doubt that the hot wife will do such a great job. She will easily show up the most experienced child bearers.

In fact, you all have no idea how amazing this woman has been throughout the whole pregnancy. As a man and husband, I really couldn't ask for anything else. She hardly ever complains, and when she does, it's about minor stuff like her feet are sore, or her back hurts.

I had a flu shot today, and easily complained more than she has through nine months of pregnancy.

She never has an unreasonable request.

She still allows me freedom, even though I probably don't deserve it.

She has become very educated about the pregnancy, child birth and parenting.

She's hot as hell.

Crazy hotness this woman is. Crazy. Hot. Ness.

Nick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home