Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Because of pregnant women, we have biological weapons...

I've been thinking. Some men I'm sure probably can't wait for their woman (yes, there is possession there) to not be pregnant because she bitches a lot. Or maybe she is bed ridden and they have to wait on her hand and foot. Or maybe they can't wait to have drunken mad wild on the couch and then in the hallway against the wall and then on stairs from behind and then on the upstairs toilet sex.

I want the hot wife's pregnancy to be over. But not for the reasons mentioned above, although I do miss that kind of sex. Rather, I want it to be over so that when she's sleeping and I'm laying on the bed next to her, facing the other way, playing poker on the laptop... and she rips ass right in my face, I can wake her up and tell her how disgusting she is.

Now I know she is going to be up in a half hour to pee, so I'm forced to let her get as much sleep as possible. Do you people see the pain I am going through?

Nick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home