Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Mhmm...


Tomorrow is the Mason Jennings concert in Madison WI (no dammit, commas are not required between cities and states anymore! Wake up America!).

Jennifer O'Connor is opening for him. Check her out. You can listen to her latest album on her website, without even downloading anything.

Oh, don't be such a lazy ass. Like you have anything better to do with your pathetic life. Afterall, you're here, aren't you?

Aren't you?

Why are you guys so damn lazy? You won't wish the hot wife a happy birthday, you never check out any of the musicians I post about. Honestly, I'm getting kind of sick of it. You guys are really starting to piss me off.

I have no one to talk to about any of this stuff, and that, my friends, makes me mad.

Now click here -> HERE DUMASS

Oh, and this time I will have pictures to post.

Nick

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home