Thursday, November 10, 2005

On behalf of all men... I'm sorry...

I actually got this idea from an advertisement on another blog. No, I didn't click on it, because, well, I hate advertisements on blogs….

But anyways, this ad said - 10 most common mistakes men make with women. I don't know if I can come up with the most common, but I'm sure I can come up with 10. Let's go:

10. Men think women are capable of killing insects. As is illustrated here they are not. They never will be. It's genetical....

9. "What anniversary?"

8. When they ask you if they look fat, make eye contact, keep a straight face, and say "no". Don't look away! And definitely, whatever you do, do not be sarcastic.. unless of course you like your hand that much….

7. The drive-by beep, whistle or "hey baby!" has NEVER worked. Ever. It's like using a drive-by shooting to recruit gang members...

6. "But my ex did it all the time..."

5. What happens at bachelor parties, stays at bachelor parties. Not that anything happens...

4. I know it's hard, but resist the urge to hit on your woman's friends or family…. It's the least you can do...

3. "Oh… I thought you said you DID want it on the internet…"

2. Never allow your whole head to move as you watch another woman pass by. Women aren't blind, and they are watching you. It may even be a trick. If you've had more than 3 drinks, don't look at all, because you're moving your head whether you realize it or not….

1. "so when's the baby due?"

fun fun…

peace nick

5 Comments:

Blogger Beauty Marks said...

Ha ha, that's awesome! Yet true...lol.

On a bit of a different note, Nick, how do I make my site better? LOL, like adding the graphics onto the top of the page and what-not? Mine won't even let me put a picture up on my profile...what am I not doing?

6:09 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

Those are funny shit. Girls are completely incapable or removing/killing/anything-to-do-with bugs. I also refuse to touch bats. Made one of my guy buddies get rid of it, and he laughed at me thw whole time.
I don't have a problem with mice though. Or harmless snakes. I refuse to touch rattle snakes (insane buddy gets rid of those; and they've never been in my room.)
Girls are usually pretty useless with all wildlife matter I have to say.

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to disagree with the comment about how women are useless with all wildlife. I don't have that much of a problem with insects, it's when I see their eyes or the hair. I can kill/get rid of anything just as long as it doesn't look at me, lol.
I have handled animals such as foxes, raccoons and what-not and more and have not yet had a problem, besides a few new scars, ha ha.
I think it's the fact that men expect me to not be able to terminate or handle anything with more than two legs, it encourages me to proove them wrong, therefore no matter how gross the insect or whatever is, I'll take care of it myself :-)

9:44 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

lingo slinger - I agree. Or just respect your marriage and don't be a jackass :)

punk angel - I use photoshop for all my graphics. And I am not that great at it :) You may need to resize your pic, and host it somewhere else to get it to show up. Shoot me an email - junyer_mint@yahoo.com if you need help. I can host it for you.

dawn - I'm not talking to you until you come back... :)

kay - don't touch bats! Rabies is nothing to mess with!

rain - what's the deal with seeing their hair???

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I meant with the hairy legs was this one time there was this big spider on my window and I went to kill it and I saw the hair on it's legs and for some reason that really creeped me out, lol.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home