Friday, July 06, 2007

Fuck you Friday

You didn't think I would miss out on Fuck you Friday, did you? Well, since I've been doing mostly music related posts lately, I think I'll stick with that. And one of the biggest fuck you bands was one we discussed the other day, FEAR. A lovely band who has been around since 1977, FEAR is one of the original American punk rock bands. And I believe the only one to ever play Saturday Night Live, even though the set was cut. Quite an accomplishment for a punk band though :) They were featured on the first Decline of Western Civilization as well, which is a funky documentary and soundtrack if you can get your hands on it.

I stuck a couple of songs up from their best album (IMO), Live... For the Record. I hope you like them, because I like them.

Love ya
Nick

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home