Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sweet Momma!

Ya know how I mentioned the other day that I was going thru some of our old music tapes? I was really hoping to find two bands that I used to love back when I was much younger, Crass and Naked Aggression.

Naked Aggression is a band that came about in the early 90s from Madison, WI. And because of the very abrasive female vocals (see Tilt as well), they quickly became a favorite band for me. In my top 100 (coming soon), they will easily be in the top 10.

Hearing not only the tape I found with them on it, but the .mp3s I was able to get from their website (in the box), brought back a flood of memories... Take a listen, crank it up, and enjoy some good 'ole fashioned punk rock. Much, much better than the Sex Pistols :)

Nick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home