Monday, July 02, 2007

Hows about I talk about me?

As is customary in my world, since interviews are flying around again, feel more than free to ask any questions you may have of me. Or if there is a topic you would like to see discussed here, I'm always open to topic suggestions. I have a zillion post topics saved up and ready to go, but it's always hit and miss with what interests ya'll. Well... usually it's miss... Ya'll are a hard group to generate interest with...

I would imagine this will be a bit of a slow week in the blogging world, with the holiday smack dab in the middle of the week and all, so perhaps we can spice it up a little bit with some reader feedback, questions or suggestions.

Love ya
Nick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home