Monday, July 02, 2007

Q & A

steve asks: "your pic shows you with a guitar. you say you were once in a band, but you're not now. why?"

Besides not being that good on guitar? LOL I was never cut out to be in a band really. Don't get me wrong, I love rockin' out, but as far as practicing, and getting gigs and all that... it just isn't me. I'm an introvert, and they don't seem to do well in bands. Unless they're drummers LOL Aside from that, I really have always loved my acoustic more than an electric. Not too many acoustic bands out there :)

steph! asks: "True or False...the opening perfomance of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" in the movie 'Old School' is one of the top ten best opening scenes in a movie?"

It's not really an opening to the movie, but I do love that scene. The Dan Band is funny as hell :) BTW - a little trivia for you, what is THE best opening scene to a movie? The winning answer gets a prize...

"Or...fill-in the following blank: If I had a million dollars I'd" quit my job and sleep all day. And pay off all my bills and buy a new house in the country with a mile long driveway and a kick ass hot tub in the back that we could get naked in :)

"And (because I want to hear this one) how old is your child and do you plan on having anymore?"

Braeden is 8 months old, and no, we don't plan to have anymore. It would just push out the day that I can run around the house naked even further...

Nick

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home