Thursday, May 24, 2007

Give me your tired, your poor...

I'm looking for some new reading material. Don't read that wrong, I haven't stopped reading any of your blogs, well, most of you anyways. But some of the blogs I used to read just don't post anymore, and I feel like there is something missing in my life now.

If you're thinking I have stopped reading your blog, chances are I have. Or I just read it on bloglines now, in which case, I wouldn't show up in your stats unless I'm kind enough to drop in to leave a comment. That probably doesn't happen much.

Let me tell you what I like in a blog, and then you can send me links that you think I would like. If you send me a really good one, I'll give you a prize.

- Must post regularly
- Must include at least some witty, clever humor
- Must be about 5'6", blonde, smart... wait, where am I?
- Would prefer if they didn't get more than 57 comments on posts already. I like the less-travelled path.
- A heavy drinker is a plus
- I already have one read who makes their readers teary-eyed on a regular basis, I don't need another.
- Some politics are ok, so long as it's not just bashing George Bush all the time
- Must be kind to animals
- If you know of any twin, blonde, single, college-aged women co-writing a blog, definitely send me that link. Just send that one via email so the hot wife doesn't see....

Ok then. Bring on your best reads!

Nick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home