Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Finally found a day to myself...

It's been a while since I have been able to actually sit down and eat lunch in peace, which means that we've been neglecting our writing here. Thanks for being patient. It also means that I have been a little out of touch with some of the news happening in the world.

Like, for example, TomKat apparently had their baby. TomKat. Now, if you don't have a celebrity-savvy hot ass wife like me, you probably have no idea who TomKat is. It's Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Put together. As if they're one.

I don't know what they would call the hot wife and I. Nimy? Aick? I guess we couldn't be celebrities like Bennifer or Brangelina. By the way, I am the only man on the planet apparently who thinks Angelina Jolie is a dog. And an attention horror. I don't know... she just doesn't do it for me.

So what else is going on in the world...

Oh. I seen a good study that I thought was interesting (read - pointless). Global Sex Survey Shows Men Get More Satisfaction. No. F'ing. Shit. Have you seen most men? Could you imagine them rubbing against you, touching you, moaning in your ear. Gross! I wouldn't be too satisfied either. A woman's body, even if not perfect, is usually very nice. Smooth... Curves in the right place... A man's body is not any of those things. Sure, some men have very good bodies, if they actually put some effort into it, but chances are those guys are asshats.

Why is it that most men with decent bodies are asshats? I don't know, but it tends to be true doesn't it? I'm making broad generalizations here of course. Maybe just most men are asshats. Is that it? Men are not only usually ugly, but in general, rude, conceited, assholes...

I would definately be a lesbian if I was a women. I'm surprised frankly that you women put up with half the shit we men deal out. I'd take about two minutes of it, then you'd be out on your ass. And I'd keep the damn house.

"Yeah, that teen wolf thing you got going on there, gotta cut that shit out..."



"YOOOOOW Kelly Clarkson!"

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home