Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday

- Ah Easter. I guess me eating lots of meat on Fridays just despite Catholics kind of loses its meaning now. Oh well. Let's all celebrate the slaying of the Lamb of God, shall we? Popa Leo I called Easter the greatest feast, and said Christmas is only celebrated in preparation of Easter. And who are we to argue? Leo I also is said to have turned away Attila the Hun with mere words, and the help of Peter and Paul, but that's a whole 'nother post, eh?

- I started the celebration of the slaying of the Lamb by running my ass off this morning. It's two weeks until the two mile run. I shall be ready. I haven't had any shin splints in a while, so that is refreshing, but then, I have only been running every couple of days.

- The Hot Wife is progressing well with pregnancy. I guess I should update you all since she is apparently on vacation from blogging... The only real upate though I suppose is no more Taco Bell in our house. Great. No Taco Bell and no Jager Bombs. I feel like I was misled about the wa... er, pregnancy.

- Damn do I want a Jager Bomb. JUST ONE! It's so good. Once it hits your lips...



- YUMMY!

- Ya know, about the pregnancy and having kids and all that... I'm blessed to have someone who knows what the hell they are doing. Last night we went to a cookout. I brought the hot wife, because even though I knew it was going to be a bunch of guys, talking football because we had to pick numbers for our fantasy draft... it would be good to get out of the house. It wasn't that fun for her obviously, but one of the guys had his daughter there. Her and the Hot Wife were instant friends. She's so good with kids, which is nice, because I'm a flippin' idiot when it comes to kids. You know I've never even changed a diaper? I have a feeling I'm in for a diaper changing ass whooping baptism by fire.

- Mmmmm.... Jager Bomb....



- That's all folks. Enjoy your Easter and remember who died for your sins you ungrateful sinners... I would do it for you, but then, I don't believe.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home