Monday, April 10, 2006

It's the finer things in life I care about...

I've thought a bit lately about writing some more political posts, you know, about current event type things. Because not allowing comments means that I don't have to listen to what people have to say about what I post, which for me is very appealing.

Someone said to me in an email the other day, while whining about the fact that I don't allow comments, something to the effect that "it's about the readers, I wanna give you feedback, I'm a ninny" yadda yadda yadda. In the same email he called me a pussy several times, and then finished by saying he loved me. Which, I guess, by transitive propery means he loves pussy, so I went easy on him. Read - I didn't round house kick his damn head off.

Trust me, the next person to whine about me not allowing comments won't be so lucky.

But back to posting about politics, or not. I realized the other day as I was running sprints and trying to keep my mind off the fact that my body was melting into a big clump of painful shit, I just don't care anymore. I used to care. Now, I don't.

I don't care that there are 12 million illegal immigrants in our country and we don't do anything about it. I don't care that we're 8 gazillion dollars in debt, the oil companies are raping us every day, our ozone is disintegrating, our schools are bloated, our elected officials are corrupt, and all our jobs are going to China.

You know what I care about?

I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO DO JAEGER BOMBS WITH ANYMORE!

And dammit, it's driving me crazy. I want. A Jaeger Bomb. So. F'ing. Bad. I can almost taste it as I sit here eating my Taco Bell.

Since the hot wife got pregnant, I've had no one to drink with. Ever. You know what I miss most about not having anyone (the hot wife) to drink with?

Drunk sex. Oh the drunk sex. The type of sex where you wake up in the morning and ask,

"did we do it on the couch last night?"

"I don't remember."

"I think I remember something about a couch. How did we get home?"

When this whole pregnancy thing is over, the first night we're alone (and don't be thinking negative things here, like, that will be never) we are going to get drunk and have nasty drunk sex. A whole bottle of Jaeger, 10 cans of Red Bull and all the damn beer we can force down.

Christmas is going to ROCK this year.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home