Monday, April 03, 2006

Now that was a nice stroke!


Some people were discussing golf on another blog the other day and it seems like most people would rather gag themselves with the golf club than play. I happen to like golf and dammit, I'm sick of the bad rap it gets. It does require more than goofy pants and a fat ass...

Now, I've played all the tough guy sports like hockey and football, so don't say I wouldn’t understand. But there is something about taking a long club and stroking a small ball into a hole that really appeals to me.

There is something about going out there with a few other guys and seeing who has the finesse to put their ball in the hole first. It takes the right grip along with the right stroke. And when the first few strokes don't get you as close to the hole as you'd like, you need to be able to set frustration aside and keep whacking away at it.

Ya know, I had a really good analogy for golf but I just can't remember what it was... Oh well, it will come to me sooner or later...

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home