Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This blog has all the news you need...

Is it just me, or is it extremely painful to read the national/world news these days? Some of the stories they come up with are so non-newsworthy it's sickening. How about some examples... (I only read the Drudge Report, so these are coming straight off there)

The "cartoon" riots. C'mon... how is this news? The people who are rioting and protesting about this riot and protest about everything. Cartoons today, the blue sky tomorrow. Non-news.

Dick Cheney. Yes, Dick Cheney shot someone. Dick Cheney should shoot a lot of people. Dick Cheney's only job should be to walk around with a gun and shoot people who make fun of the President. WHO THE FUCK CARES IF DICK CHENEY SHOT SOMEONE? Now, if Dick Cheney would just shoot Hillary Clinton... THAT would be some good news... Who likes that cold bitch anyways?

The Olympics. I mean, I don't mind news about the actual games, like, who won what... But every year it's the same crap. Doping and controversies amongst countries... "ohhh, the American skater guy wore a Russian jacket..." BORING. Let me know when someone is impaled with a ski pole or something... There should be one Winter Olympic sport. Hockey.

Willy Nelson. Willy Nelson has more goddamn albums than you could ever dream of. Of course he's writing songs about gay cowboys... there's nothing else to write about! Ugh... Leave the poor old man alone...

Here's a good one... PETA recently pelted Paris Hilton and some loser designer with flour at an event that featured models wearing fur. I don't get it. Why flour? I don't know which one I hate worse, PETA or Paris Hilton. Why anyone would waste their time writing a story about either of them is beyond me. Wait... I'm wasting my time writing about them... Nevermind.

Allah. A movie about gay muslims. Wow... this is a brilliant f-ing idea... If you don't mind a car bomb outside your house. The movie's a bad idea. Printing a news story drawing attention to it is even stupider. My recommendation... stay at least a mile away from wherever this movie is playing. Gay muslims... give me a break... I mean, if you're a gay muslim, fine. Why do we need a movie about it? You want to make some money off muslims and tell the story of muslims? How about a movie about muslims that do some good things?

That was fun. You know what? Just forget the main stream news. Just come here everyday, and I will give you all the news you can f-ing handle. Promise.

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home