Monday, January 30, 2006

37 things you couldn't care less about...

I was tagged by Dawn to do a meme. I'm never tagged by anyone, so I'm pretty excited about this... Heeeeeeere we go!

Seven movies I love:

1) Office Space
2) Rush Hour
3) Happy Gilmore
4) 40 Year Old Virgin (know how I know you're gay?)
5) Gladiator
6) Clerks
7) Old School

Two books I like (I'm not much of a reader):

1) Message From 'Nam - Danielle Steel
2) 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen Covey

Seven things I say:

1) What?
2) Oh, I guess one Jaeger Bomb wouldn't hurt...
3) I'm never drinking like that again...
4) Are you pregnant yet?
5) Know how I know you're gay?
6) Fuck that shit...
7) How 'bout Chinese Buffet?

Seven things that attract me to a city:

1) Good restaurants
2) Hiking/bike/walking trails
3) A nearby beach
4) Decent weather (no snow or cold)
5) I guess I should start caring about schools...
6) Good jobs
7) Low crime

Seven things to do before I die:

1) Travel Europe
2) Go to California
3) Take a cruise
4) Learn to play the piano
5) Drive coast to coast
6) Have a newspaper column
7) Move somewhere warm

Seven things I can't do:

1) Sing
2) Give speeches or present in front of people
3) Fly without wanting to barf
4) Go on a roller coaster without wanting to die
5) Drive a car with manual transmission
6) Tuck my shirt in right
7) Lose weight

Wahoo! Thanks Dawn, that was fun.

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home