Monday, November 07, 2005

That *was* my cd player....

I wonder at what age you get to stop babysitting your friends when they come over. This past Saturday we lost our cd player, and I thought the computer too. Actually the computer was just doing a disk scan, but I was drunk... I didn't have the patience or the desire to figure that out.

But the cd player is another story. It's broke. Because someone I have never even met stuck a cd in the damn thing wrong.

I know what you're thinking... "and this guy wants to have kids???" Kids are different. Kids you can beat and yell at when they break something. How am I going to yell at a friend for breaking something?

"Hey bitch, thanks for breaking my f*&$ing cd player! You wanna spanking?!"

"Dude, what are you even doing on the computer?! This isn't surf the damn internet time! It's drinky time!!!"

I dunno... it just doesn't do it for me...

I hope my kids have a sarcastic humor like me so I can pretend to beat the crap out of them in front of other people. That always makes people so uncomfortable to watch someone beat the crap out of their kids. What's funny is you can actually see them debate between minding their own business and knocking the lunatic making them uncomfortable out.

People should make that decision before they see someone beating the crap out of their kids. Either you are going to step in and kick some ass, or you're going to mind your own business. Don't just stand there and look like a moron... Because... you look like a moron.

peace nick

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have kids so I'll help you out. I'll hit the people who are indecisive. That way you have more time to hit your kids.

I'll even do it in the rhythym of the argument as well:

"Why" WHACK "don't" WHACK "you" WHACK "either" WHACK "do" WHACK "something" WHACK "or" WHACK "just" WHACK "walk" WHACK "away" WHACK "instead" WHACK "of" WHACK "just" WHACK "looking" WHACK "like" WHACK "a" WHACK "moron" WHACK.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

Wait. Just where the hell did they put the CD?

10:50 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Oh, on top of another one and backwards...

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home